Tagged with:

4 Responses to Will County Treasurer’s Service Fee Schedule for 2016

  1. Thomas E. Conrad says:

    I need a duplicate copy of my 2015 property tax bill. Can you send me one to my home address, 1615 N. Overlook Dr., Joliet, Il.?

    • Dear Mr. Conrad,
      The 2014 property tax bills will be mailed out on Friday, May 1, 2015. (2015 property tax bills go out in 2016). On May 1, 2015 you can view your tax bill on line at http://www.willcountytaxbill.com, then go to “View My Tax Bill”, read the disclaimer, then click on “Research”. You will need your 16 digit P.I.N. Please call me directly if you do not know what it is and I will assist you. Thank you.
      Barb Ficarello

  2. Mike Caraynoff says:

    Now that I have the fee to pay my taxes with Discover, how do I accomplish that? The website only gives you the Visa or Mastercard option.

    • Dear Mr. Caraynoff,
      You are not able to pay with your Discover card on-line. However, you can go to our website: http://www.willcountytreasurer.com click on “I Need To” then a list will drop down, click on “Find A Form” and then within that list you will find the Discover Card form. You can print it out, read the instructions, fill it out, and send it in to us. Thank you. If you have any questions, you can call me directly at 815-774-7469.
      Barb Ficarello

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.